Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines day.. meh

Mon- Feb 14, 2011



Happy Valentines day. Who the hell invented this day anyhow? Son of a bitch. What another way to con men into failing in relationships. *sigh. You singles are lucky.. lucky dogs. With a day like this, the expectation levels are through the roof. And then there's the competition aspect of it! For example: If Bonnie's boyfriend does something dramatic and creative, then you won't hear the last of it so you have to over do that, but Trisha's boyfriend is doing this and totally over did Bonnie's boyfriend already, so now you're back on the chopping block, and its called the cycle of FML. Anyhow.. just venting along the frustrations. I to had to go through that same cycle.. "what do i get my gf?! how can i be creative!? ughh.. difficult i say, difficult!!" Damn you Jarrod's and kay jewelers and your commercials! But i managed to get something together and I think she liked my gift.. i hope at least. but girls.. if you want to awe your guys.. then you too could show appreciation.. Guys usually don't get anything for Vday so we usually don't expect it. and gettign something when it's unexpected.. well that's sex.

So I received this from the gf.. and it made my day :) thanks <3 she remembers my favorite food is salmon.. that's good, right? :) ... but I still say the week before is still stressful as shiat!

No comments:

Post a Comment