Monday, February 21, 2011

shopping = happi


Mon- Feb 21, 2011



I went shopping yesterday on my way back from San Antonio at the outlet mall because I haven't been in a while. I totally forgot about this however being the holiday weekend of Presidents' day (which really isn't a "holiday" to me per-say..) Anyhow, I didn't it out until I was already stuck in the parking lot traffic. Kids all over the place, shoppers from everywhere, it was nutso. There was a kid in a batman costume that was running around pretending he was looking for crime. It was cute, that I tried to take a picture of it, and he just disappeared. Fast lil shit. I did manage to buy stuff from every store I went into though. All the fitting rooms had like 10 people in line so I did what any impatient person would do.. I tried my shirts on in the mens department ;) haha

4 button downs, 7 boxer briefs, 1 bow tie, 2 coffee mugs, 1 duster, 1 patch of carpet, kitchen utensils, and $200 poorer.

Do you like the shirt at least!?

Til tomorrow, I leave this question for my subscribers, "What the most expensive clothing you've bought!?" [o_O ]

No comments:

Post a Comment