Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The transition home..



Weds - Feb 2, 2011



Recently I was offered a job to work from home. Bad ass right? Yes, very bad ass. I used to work from home with DirecTV, but it was actually working remotely, meaning from ANYWHERE. With this right now, I'm only working from the house. Can't do anything else. The cool thing about it is, I save gas, I save on time for lunch, I save on lunch, I get to sit in front of the tube for breaks, and last but not least, I get to pee in my own stall! lol. Yes!! jealously runs through your veins, I know. But there's a downside. What is that down side? Well.. I will be at home pretty much ALL THE FREAKING TIME!! But anyhow. I'm happy. I'm at home. I have a little spot next to my bed, next to the window. It's amazing.... so far at least =\ I am working from 4pm-1am.. so.. meh


Til tomorrow, I leave this question for my subscribers, "what do you want to work from home?" [o_O ]

4 comments:

  1. I didn't like it after a while because I got cabin fever. I eventually started slacking off. I am a people person so I got lonely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes minh but now you have no room to call into work for this weather...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work for Apple... I've been there for 3 years handling Escalations, now I'm on the opposite sides and selling Apple products :)

    ReplyDelete