Thursday, February 3, 2011

collections.. why do we collect?


Thurs - Feb 3, 2011



Everyone collects something, whether it's coins, shoes, bras, shot glasses, snow globes or even lint. Whatever it is, it's a fascinating hobby that we've acquired, for some reason or another over time. Why do we do it? *shrugs* I dunno. Maybe it keeps your sanity, maybe you have nothing better to do, or maybe you don't even know it yet.

I collect New Era caps. I dunno why. I like them, I like the colors, I like the easy storage. I haven't worn half of them, but they're there when I need them. Am I still going to buy more? Probably. Am I crazy or just a compulsive spender!? Maybe a lil' bit of both, if you ask my gf.

Til tomorrow, I leave this question for my subscribers, "what do you collect?" [o_O ]

No comments:

Post a Comment